Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The biggest kid in our family




No, I'm not talking about my 6 ft son! So, today, as I was almost taken out by this male in the household as he ran for someone at the door. I thought maybe it would be good for me to show a few pics our dog Ryker.... One of Livi's favorite meal time buddies. So, this morning, as I was trying to get kids out the door for school, Livi was a bit demanding - surprise, surprise- so I put her in her highchair and handed her 1/2 a pretzel rod. Let's just say, she was happy and so was Ryker. When Ben saw what was occurring between the two of them he completely grossed out. You would have thought he was the one with Rykers saliva in his mouth as he "bleh" and "pwah" and "yuck!" all the way to the door. Let's just hope that Livi and Ryker become the best of friends and that Ryker is patient with her... especially as she is so close to walking! I love my kids and yes, I do love my dog... even though he sometimes makes me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes, in the midst of uncertainty, being thankful takes intentionality. We have so much to be thankful for... always.  I am so th...