Saturday, September 19, 2015

New Mercies

Lamentations 3:22-23  The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.  Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.

I love these verses! I realize that it has been over 2 years since my last blog.... a loooong time! Life has been more than busy these last couple of years. As I read through my past blogs, I was reminded that His mercy is so abounding and so refreshing - EVERY day. 

I thought it would be fun to share a few of this past months milestones to restart this blog. 
This little man... that's right, he's no longer a baby!... slept through the night for 6 nights straight!! This would be the first time - EVER - for this little dude. So, needless to say, a little rejoicing going on in my house. Even if it's just me doing the rejoicing. 

This beautiful young lady turned 16! I feel like it was just yesterday that we moved to Urbandale and sent her to all day kindergarten. She is such a blessing to me. 


I turned... wait for it... 40. Ok, I said it. It's been a bit harder than I thought to leave my 30's... but so far, being 40 hasn't been so bad. 


God's Mercy is fresh and new everyday. 
I am excited to write more as life stays busy and as God continues to mold me into who He wants me to be... sometimes very painfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes, in the midst of uncertainty, being thankful takes intentionality. We have so much to be thankful for... always.  I am so th...