Saturday, January 7, 2012
Today I am Thankful...
Today, I am thankful for my oldest who graciously offered to put Livi to bed. She has had a really rough day. :( Praying for a better night. I think that God knows that without the help of my other children, I might be totally insane.... b/c they already know I am slightly crazy! Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes, in the midst of uncertainty, being thankful takes intentionality. We have so much to be thankful for... always. I am so th...
-
Cancer is a disease that can bring so much pain, anxiety, stress, grief, uncertainty and fear. What cancer cannot steal is HOPE. As w...
-
I am so thankful to be "known". As I have walked through several really tough times, over the past year, I have been so thankful...
-
Proverbs 3:5-6 say... "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment